SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION
Our company, Limpidstone Technology is offers tempting SMO packages. Taking our services, you can boost the credibility and value of your website. Using SMO means stepping further than SEO; you can know your customers better by taking their feedback and knowing their expectations and specific needs by staying in touch with them continuously by means of Social media avenues.
- Provide SMO services as per the specific needs of our clients.
- Our innumerable clients reached and are reaching their targeted people easily with our services.
- Using cutting-edge technology and being updated with the latest SMO methods are our power.
- Additional support for newly-established and inexperienced companies.
- Regular reporting to clients about their progress or regression at every stage.
1. Why should I hire an SMO expert?
An SMO expert has expertise and experience in this social media field. They tend to be updated with the latest change or technology, so you can walk along with the time and work according to the expectations. They are well aware of the targeted audience and the ways to grab their attention and win their trust.
2. Does a businessman need SMO despite having SEO services?
Yes, because SEO and SMO are quite different from each other but work to bring traffic to your website. The former involves the techniques required to market your website in the search engine.
On the other hand, SMO helps you improve the image and boost the credibility of your brand using social media platforms in the Internet, which manages a great deal of traffic.
3. Can SMO improve the rankings of a website?
Yes, it can by bringing quality links to your website. This way, you can organically rank better in the search engine result pages and have a better image in the eyes of the search engine.
4. How can I check the success gained from SMO?
Innumerable tools are available to measure the performance of SMO. The means of them, you can measure engagement rate, likes, shares, and so on. The number of likes and shares reflect your influence on the social media.
Apart from that, the number of leads coming from social media are also a manifestation of your performance.
5. What is the most powerful social media platform?
Facebook is the most influential social media avenue, as it has over two billion users all over the world.
1. Unshakable web presence: our SMO experts can improve your web presence by using their promising strategies.
2. Increase in reach: following the guidelines and tips from an SMO pro, your reach to the targeted audience will increase, and you can get much closer to them.
3. Web traffic: the more your posts found valuable, the more people will want to know your services and brands, thus you will have more visitors to your website.
4. More leads: the more visitors you have, the more opportunities you have to make new customers.
5. Better search engine rankings: the more shares, comments, and feedback our posts have, the more backlinks they will generate.
6. Transparency: openness is an integral part of our services.
7. Daily posting: your posts will be shared via every social media platform daily.
8. Consulting services: if having any doubt or question related to SMO, reach us for advice or consultation.
Facebook promotion: Facebook, a renowned social media platform, that allows businesses to promote their products or services to potential customers/clients to whom they are connected according to their interests and demographics.
Facebook promotion can be done by means of organic methods and targeted methods like paid ads. Nowadays, every business uses this platform to bolster its relations with customers.
The biggest benefit of Facebook promotion is that you can reach a wider range of audience as Facebook has over 1.37 billion active users, and the figure is increasing day by day. It can be created free, so you don’t have to worry about your budget. And, last but not least, by quick reply to your customers, you can boost your brand loyalty.
Twitter promotion: Twitter is a mammoth social media platform having 335 million users is increasing in leaps and bounds. Innumerable businesses use this avenue to get in touch with their customers.
Its biggest advantage is two-way communication, which means the better connected you are with your customers, the more they will trust you and you will know them to tailor your services or products according to their needs by taking their feedback. And, it is free too.
it is a platform where people of same choices can communicate with each other. Using this platform, you can build a long-term and strong relationships with industry specialists and peers by continuously engaging with them much better than other social media platforms.
LinkedIn: it is a social media platform that extremely helpful for business professionals. It allows you to network and set up your professional portfolio. In a nutshell, it is one of the finest ways to grow your business by being in touch of professionals and potential customers.
It allows you to choose a group according to your interests and profession so that you can stay updated with the latest news and learn from each other. If others like your posted blog, then you can get more and more customers easily by sharing some information. Apart from that, you can also show your accomplishments to grab the attention of others towards your business.
And, the greatest advantage of LinkedIn is that it is home to forward-looking working professionals and businessmen who want to grow their business. In a nutshell, you will get so much to learn and share.
Instagram: this free social network service allows its users to interact with each other by sharing videos and photos. Similar to other social media avenues, it also allows its users to follow their type of users.
Instagram is more powerful than other similar to this. It is because it uses the power of images and videos that create vivid pictures in the mind of followers. This way, you can promote your product or services by adding some colour of creativity to it.
And, the content on Instagram can be easily shared on other channels. Furthermore, you can use it to follow your competitors’ business activities like the way they interact with their followers, how often they post, etc. Having so, you will prepare yourself better to satisfy your customers’ needs.
Pinterest: Pinterest is a famous social media platform mostly used by women. Using colourful and appealing images, one can show their products and services to grab the attention of its users.
And, a business can track the referral coming from Pinterest images to its website. One of the key points a businessman must in mind is that they need to have thorough research to know better their business rivalries’ activities and create boards according to that to stay ahead of them.